Bemuah Royal Hospital is a specialist hospital dedicated to providing excellent care every day to its patients, providing training to physicians and other healthcare professionals and assisting other healthcare facilities to improve the quality of care in Ghana.
Our vision is to provide world class quality care using international practice guidelines, the best trained physicians and other healthcare professionals in Ghana and from around the world and the state of the art equipment and technology.
- Patients first, employees second, community third and profit last.
- Absolute integrity,honesty and high moral values.
- Respect of patient autonomy and ensure the highest satisfaction
- Continual quality improvement.
From The Founder
- Dr Ankobiah is the first President and Medical Director for Bemuah Royal Hospital. A graduate of the University Of Ghana medical school, he spent 3 years in the United Kingdom training in general medicine before coming to the United States where he did his residency in internal medicine and fellowship in pulmonary diseases. He is Board certified in Internal medicine and pulmonary diseases and a fellow of the American Colleges of Physicians and the American College of Chest Physicians. He has held positions in academic medicine and medical administration (Program Director of Internal medicine and assistant professor of medicine), the medical insurance field (Chief medical director, Careplus healthcare insurance company) before settling into private practice in internal medicine, pulmonary diseases and critical care in the last 14 years in the US. He has won many awards in Ghana and the US for his clinical skills and teaching skills. He will focus on the broad administration of Bemuah Royal Hospital and oversee the clinical practice of internal medicine, pulmonary diseases, emergency medicine, critical care and educational activities for undergraduate and post graduate physicians.
- Dr. Ankobiah is also currently a Senior Lecturer(Occupational Medicine),School of Public Health,University of Ghana and a consultant pulmonologist at the 37 military hospital, Accra